Monday, August 23, 2010

Current city... Miami.

The family and I have taken a short vacation to Miami, to visit the parents.  It's good to get away every once in a while, but I'm missing the little free time I had to get some work done.  I have managed to squeeze in an hour or so at night for sketching and short comics, but I don't have any other supplies with me.  I wish I could do some watercolors.  Oh well. 

I have some short comics I will be posting soon, (as soon as I can get access to a scanner), and some rough sketches for the forthcoming Incredible Hulk illustration.

On a side note I just finished reading the first volume of Invincible, and I'm not sure what I think of it yet.  This came just after finishing the Firebreather 4 issue mini-series.  Both comics are published by Image.  There will be more to come on this once I've gathered my thoughts. 

My son just woke up from his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment