Thursday, August 5, 2010

in the beginning...

Procrastination...  Everyone does it.

God procrastinated I'm sure.  If man was created in his image then he certainly took his time to get things going.  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, genesis 1:1.  But how much time did he spend prior to that pissing about his home trying to get the energy to create?

I guess this is my answer to procrastination.  A way to keep it in check.  I have for one never been one to keep deadlines or have a steady flow of work being produced.  I have called myself and artist for some time now, but have very few works to show for it.  It's time for a change.

That being said I should state my plans for all of this.  This blog will serve as a space for my work.  I will be posting comics (these as a rule will be done fairly quickly, so they might not be as polished), paintings in progress, and rantings about one thing or another (probably film and music since I am very passionate about both). 

...so on the seventh day he rested from all his work, genesis 2:2. A day for procrastination... a luxury I will try to avoid. 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment